Cut a hole in and existing window or replace with a stronger option to create an entry to your home for your pets. We can also install new glass panels with this provision for situations where safety is a priority. To complete your job, we can then supply and fit your pet door using Transcat clear pet doors -
- Suitable for cats and small dogs up to beagle size
- Four way magnetic lock
- Cat door can be upgraded to an electronic cat door
- Clear, polycarbonate
- Easy removal and re-install for cleaning
Glass is a great way to protect a new table from damage or to enhance the appearance of an old one. We use a minimum of 6mm thick glass, ranging to 15mm depending on the type of table your are covering, and all of which can be processed in to toughened glass for added strength and safety.
Finish the edges with a flat polish or a bevel and chose from various tints or paint colours.
Fire Proof Glass
ROBAX® is a ceramic glass that is heat resistant to approximately 700 degree celsius. Most commonly used in wood heaters, furnaces and light fittings, it can be cut to size and fitted to your appliance. Available in either 3mm or 5mm thickness, ROBAX® has a slightly amber tint but maintains transparency therefore providing a clear view of your fire whilst protecting from flying sparks.
Consumables & Hardware
We stock a range of glazing products and consumables and can also custom order if you are after something not in stock.
- 580 Silicon - Translucent, black, grey, white
- Timber and steel frame putties
- Glass cleaner
- Shower screen parts (cannot guarantee exact match)
- Safety decals for door panels
- Window and door hardware
- Transcat cat and dog doors
- Aluminium channels
Aluminium & Shopfronts
Whether you are updating your shop or office, or building new, we can manufacture and install aluminium framework to your specifications.
- Commercial windows and doors
- Internal office partitioning
- Frameless entry doors
* Please phone our office on 9741 7011 for further information relating to new commercial projects