Glass & Window Replacement
We can replace the glass in your broken window or door, including all kinds of safety glass, and have your home or workplace secure again in no time. If you've got timber, aluminium or steel framed windows, our qualified glaziers have the knowledge and expertise to be able to replace your broken panel with ease and efficiency.
Even if there is nothing broken, you may be considering a change to the external appearance of your home, or to improve its energy efficiency. You can do so, simply by replacing the glass in your windows and doors. On display in our showroom is a selection of obscure, tinted, reflective and film products that may be effective in brightening up an entrance, obscuring the view in to your home, or even reducing the heat and light that enters your home through your windows.
Glass can be effective in many ways and its use can result in many benefits both aesthetically and in terms of energy efficiency and performance.
- Open up an area and increase light in to a room - select from a range of float glass products in varying thicknesses and colours
- Obscure vision whilst at the same time allow light transmission - use a decorative or frosted glass product
- Reflect light and heat transmission - consider double glazing or a Low E product
- Reduce noise transmission through windows - consider double glazing or Viridian Hush laminated
- Increase the security of your building by installing safety glass products - either toughened or laminated
There are many regulations controlling safety in relation to glass installation in buildings. Werribee Glass and Glazing is an accredited member of the Australian Glass and Glazing Association and our staff are trained in the requirements of the Australian Standard 1288, 2006 so you can be confident that all of our products and installation methods are in compliance with the Standard.
Supply only cut to size service
We are also happy to supply and cut to your size any glass product that you may require for a DIY project. Float glass for window replacement, safety glass for door replacement, mirrors for you renovation or a small piece of glass for a picture frame. Visit out showroom with your measurements and we can usually fulfil an order whilst you wait. Excludes orders that require edge processing.
- DIY window and door replacement
- DIY bathroom renovations
- Glass shelving
- Picture framing glass
- Sideview mirrors
- Wood heater glass